~~(M)-Worlds~~
As a guest you have very limited access to our forum. Get registered to unlock all features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so Register And Enjoy.
~~(M)-Worlds~~
As a guest you have very limited access to our forum. Get registered to unlock all features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so Register And Enjoy.
~~(M)-Worlds~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India's No.1 Mobile Community

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  ChatChat  

My Small Size Game Collection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockstar
Beginner
Beginner

My Small Size Game Collection Empty
PostSubject: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Here I Post only Small and Compressed Pc game enjoy !
Back to top Go down
rockstar
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Prince Of Persia: SandsOf Time [RIP - Technic]
My Small Size Game Collection POP-SANDS-OF-TIME
Games Developer: Ubisoft StudiosPublisher: UbisoftGenre: Action-AdventureRelease Date: 3 0 October 2003Size: 262 MBParts: Single PartRequirements: Pentium III 1 GHz, 256 MB RAM, Graphic Card 64MB (GeForce 3 or better), 1GBHDD, Windows XP / Vista / 7Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time takes place within an exotic mysterious worldrepresenting Persian architecture animals and attire. After his father invades the palace of the Maharajah the Prince tricked by a treacherous vizier uses a magic dagger to release the dangerous Sands of Time from an ornate hourglass. With the aid of a beautiful mysterious and potentially untrustworthy ally players embody the Prince to recapture the Sands of Time and restore peace to the land.
UpaFile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
180Upload
Rapid Share
[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – Sands Of Time RIP – CoreGames.ORG.rar[/url]
Password
Code:
www.coregames.org
Back to top Go down
rockstar
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Final Fantasy VII – Remake [Full Rip - KaOs]
My Small Size Game Collection Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake11
Developer: Square Soft
Publisher: Square-Enix / Eidos
Genre: Action / RPG
Release Date: August 2012
Size: 1.18 GB
Parts: 3 [600 MB Each]
Requirements: Core 2 Duo2.6 GHz, 1.5 GB RAM, Graphic Card 256 MB (GeForce 7800 or better), 5 GB HDD, Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1
Character in the game FinalFantasy VII Remake Aeris, Cloud and Sephiroth in oneof the world’s biggest and best role playing games, again they are portrayed. The discovery of other natural resources on the planet, a new era has begun and now the energyboost and sustain human life in the world. Although the company Shinra, pointsare allocated to the production of energy and ithas earned for itself a superior and powerful. Cloud, a former member of the military organization Shirna, a soldier, a resistance group against the Avalanche has joined Shirna. During one of the activities to stop participating, they returned to the Sephiroth, the enemy Cloud, will be. Sephiroth is the planet with the largest threat.
Explore massive, beautifully rendered locations in this amazing adventure that goes beyond reality.
Team up with and play a total of nine characters.
Battle deadly creatures andthe Shinra empire in this state-of-the-art real time turn-based battle system.
Over 60 minutes of cinematic sequences.
Challenge yourself in the seven mini-games and several sub-quests.
Game Screen Shots
View NFO
Billion Uploads
UpaFile
Back to top Go down
rockstar
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Grand Theft Auto III [Full Rip]
My Small Size Game Collection GTA3_Cover_pc_gta3
Developer: DMA Design
Publisher: Take 2 Interactive
Genre: Action-Adventure / Open World
Release Date: 2 1 May 2002
Size: 131 MB
Parts: Single Part
Requirements: Pentium II400MHz, 64MB RAM, Graphic card, 1GB HDD
LIBERTY CITY, USA. WELCOME TO AMERICA’S WORST CITY.
You’ve been betrayed and left for dead. Now you’re taking revenge, unless the city gets you first. Mob bosses need a favor, crooked cops need help and street gangs want you dead. You’ll have to rob, steal and kill just to stay out of serioustrouble. Anything can happen out here.
Featuring a fully 3-D living city, a combinationof narrative driven and non-linear gameplay anda completely open environment, the game represents a huge leap forward in interactive entertainment. For the first time, players are put at the heart of their very own gangster movie, and let loose in a fully-realised 3 dimensional city, in which anything can happen and probablywill.
With a cast of hundreds, 50 plus vehicles, ranging from sports cars to ice cream trucks and from boats to buses, 3 hours of music, including opera, reggae, house, drum and bass, pop and disco, a huge array of street ready weapons and some of the seediestcharacters in video gamehistory, Grand Theft Auto 3 is a sprawling epic which will show you thatsometimes, crime can payand sometimes it canpay you back.
Game Screen Shots
JumboFiles
Back to top Go down
rockstar
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City [Rip]
My Small Size Game Collection Gta_vc_pc_cover
Developer: Rockstar Games
Release Date: 1 2 May 2003
Size: 240 MB
Requirements: Pentium III 1.2GHz, 256MB RAM, 32MB graphic card, 1.5 GBHDD
Welcome to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile as Grand Theft Auto returns.Vice City is a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, and is the most varied, complete and alive digital city ever created. Combining non-linear gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradationand are given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
Game Screen Shots
JumboFiles
Back to top Go down
rockstar
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Grand Theft Auto [Full Setup]
My Small Size Game Collection GTA1
Developer: DMA Design
Release Date: 27 May 1998
Size: 328 MB
Requirements: Pentium 200 MHz, 64MB RAM, 500 MB HDD
Your life of crime begins on foot in Liberty City, in an area called South Park.For your convenience, a clean car is provided.
Carry out jobs for The Mob to speed your rise from lowly junior joyriderto a member of the largest, most powerful family in the city.
Game Screen Shots
JumboFiles
Back to top Go down
harshpanchal88

PostSubject: Re: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Please upload latest highly compressed games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Small Size Game Collection   My Small Size Game Collection Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Small Size Game Collection
Page 1 of 1